Nashua Zululand subscribes to the code of conduct that stands against:
- content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, racist, sexist, homophobic or which constitutes hate speech;
- content that is pornographic, obscene, indecent, lewd or otherwise inappropriate;
- content that is false or misleading;
- content that discloses the personal information of any third party (including contact details), or is otherwise invasive of the privacy of any person;
- content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- content that encourages the commission of any criminal offence;
- content that is unrelated to the topic or that contains links to other websites;
- content that constitutes an unsolicited promotion, advertisement, contest, solicitation or spam;
- content that is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of the page administrator.
Please remember that any individual who associates themselves in any way with any prohibited content (e.g. by liking, sharing, commenting on, remaining tagged in etc.) will also be held responsible for the content, and may be removed from the page.
Nashua Zululand terms and conditions:
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive email from us. The aim of our newletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new software releases or new service offerings. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
The frequency of the newsletter issues will be at most monthly, unless serious security concerns about one of our software programs will force us to do otherwise.
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
We require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You will therefor receive a message with a link you'll have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.
We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your address. You'll be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it altogether anytime.